Monday, April 26, 2010

Random Spring

The kids on Easter Morning.. although you wouldn't have known it because it looked like Christmas! It was their dad's turn to have them but my parents and I went over Easter morning to add to the pile of stuff and say hello. I love the pic with them in the nets- it shows their real nuttiness! I don't know where they get it from...





Theresa's cute chubby baby!!!! (and Grant too :)

I always complain when Crystal goes and gets these AMAZING scrapbooking deals without me. She dragged me to the Scrapbook Expo this year so I'd quit my boobing and look at the amazing deals I found!!! I think I spend about $60 I was Very happy with my haul and it should last the year since I only make cards. Thanks Crystal!

My mom and I snowboarding at the Canyons.. really kicked my butt. I don't think we did a single run twice.. I always forget how huge that place is compared to Brighton.

1 comment:

  1. I need that picture of Sam and Grant! You are most welcome for the paper crafting experience.

    ReplyDelete